Girls Don’t Want a Nice Guy
Through extensive interviews and research, (no, not just my cousins this time) I have compiled a list of the top 10 reason why girls don’t like nice guys. Oh they say they want a nice guy, but at the end of the day, they don’t date nice guys. I know it’s a double standard, that girls need to appear to be respectable, i.e. not a sleezy slut, so they try and be seen with a decent guy, but they crave bad boys. All those guys in jail prove it. They all have or had girl friends. So the message is clear, broken English; high-school drop out; police record; getting into fights, is a sure way to get in bed with 99.999999% of the girls on the planet.
|Bad Boy and Bad Girl|
What’s worse is, the very thing that women crave, they look for in a man with the opposite qualities. And, what are these qualities that women want? Oh that’s easy:
They are under the assumption that they cannot get these qualities in a nice guy, so they go looking for it in a bad boy.
Top 10 Reasons Why Nice Guys Finish Last
- Nice guys have no adventure or are not wild and crazy: women are constantly thinking that good guys are boring and have absolutely no fun. Apparently good guys stay home and read books (or write blogs, wait a minute, that’s me *gasp*). Girls don’t think good guys have any “fun”, like getting arrested?
- Nice guys have no sense of humor: turn on any t.v. show and you’ll find some idiot guy punching, kicking, tripping or falling, and laughing about it. Even videos online have guys getting into fights and laughing about it. If you’re a guy in a public computer place, your best bet to get a chick is to watch one of those videos and laugh at it and ask a cute girl to come watch it with you. 9 out of 10 of those girls will give you their number on the spot.
- Nice guys cry. Girls think that being sensitive in a man is a sign of complete weakness. It’s an extremely unfair double standard. They want a guy to ask them what’s wrong with them when they’re sad, but God forbid he ever has a bad day. You can’t have a guy that is sensitive enough to see when you’re sad, yet not feel sad himself. He either is sensitive or he’s not. He either knows when you’re crying, because he cries too, or he doesn’t give a rat’s patoot at all.
- Nice guys run away from fights. However dumb that even sounds, girls think that bad boys will stick up for them [the girl] and for themselves. What women have no understanding is that intimidation is how most fights are actually won. Guys don’t lift weights to be better fighters, we lift weights so we can be physically menacing. How many men in the U.S. are actually on a professional football team? That would be about 0.00000001% of the male population. Yet the fitness industry has exploded. There are more physically fit and bodybuilder level men now that ever in the history of mankind. And, it’s not because men need to be that big.
- Nice guys don’t drink / smoke. This may vary around the country. Around here there is a huge section of the population that is from a cult, and they don’t drink or smoke. No girl wants to date them, except the other cult girls, but … anywho. Girls feel they cannot go “out” with nice guys and have a little night on the town. Trust me, going to the library, as a date, is no fun. I’ve done it. LOL She asked me to meet her there so, don’t blame me.
- Nice guys are not confident. This is one of the biggest complaints girls have about nice guys. While noone wants to be physically abused, a lot of women want to be manhandled. They want to physically feel the strength of the guy on their body. This is why so many women are attracted to big body builder guys. Even fat guys are more successful than skinny guys. Being physically imposing, goes a long way with women. Although the good guy would say he’s being polite, most women have absolutely no concept of manners. At least, in this day and age they do not. Girls have no idea that saying “excuse me” is actually polite. Therefore they are attracted to a guy that simply brushes by them, more than a guy that waits until you get out of the way, or says excuse me as he walks by.
- Nice guys don’t make “moves”. While this is a huge oxymoron, it made the list. This is just to show you how stupid [no offense] these girls are. You see, they’re talking out of both sides of their mouth. On the one hand they say that good guys don’t make moves on them, but at the end of the day, neither do bad boys. In both cases the girl makes the first move and makes all the moves thereafter. You see the bad boy ignores the girl, which turns her on. So either they want to be ignored or they don’t want to be ignored. They complain that the good guy is too shy and doesn’t make a move, but then the bad boy doesn’t make a move either.
- Nice guys don’t have money. This right here … sigh. So the story is that bad boys, who probably just got through mugging someone, give the girls money occasionally and nice guys don’t. Oh the nice guy pays for a meal, but he doesn’t hand over wads of cash. Even if they girl knows where the bad boy got the money, they don’t care. As long as they hand them the money, they don’t care. They also think that bad boys have more potential to be rich some day, probably from watching how evil bastards do get rich in business.
- Nice guys are creepy or stalk you. Although, this is by definition, not a good guy, this made the list. Girls think that being nice is so strange that it is creepy. A guy that smiles at you, laughs at your jokes, buys you a drink, is somehow interpreted as creepy. I chalk this up to girls just be schizo and not knowing what they want.
- Nice guys don’t know how to have sex. I didn’t go into details, but, apparently being a good guy automatically means that you do missionary and immediately fall asleep. Many, many girls said they want a bad boy in bed. They tended to shy away from good guys on this very fact. Even if they truly wanted a nice guy, they turned him down because at the back of their mind, nice guys cannot handle the bedroom. [buncha whores if you ask me, JUST KIDDING]
Solution for Nice Guys
|Don’t Stop Being a Nice Guy|
Well after that list, what can a nice guy do? It is my learned opinion, after viewing this entire list and going through all of the copious information I gathered for this scholarly article, that only one conclusion can be drawn from it:
NICE GUYS SHOULD ONLY DATE NICE GIRLS
And, there you have it. It is a peculiar type of woman that craves for a bad boy. I observed that only bad girls, in some form, want bad boys. They spoke of how they wanted some guy to be “open minded”. This means to me that they themselves are lacking and therefore, they need someone who can deal with their lack. People say that women are emotional. Well, after asking this question and looking hundreds of girls right in the eye, I can safely say that, girls a schizoid freaks. I don’t think emotional quite captures it. [totally being sarcastic]
This was fun to do.