She’s Just Not That Into You
While researching this topic, I perused many cute and anecdotal quips about modern relationships with women. None of them had anything to do with the modern woman and how, through bad parenting, a complete lack of social skills, no finishing schools to speak of, women have degraded to the point where you have to weed out the scrubs. If you’re chasing some woman and find it hard to get a date with her, you might want to step back and review who exactly you’re trying to chase. I have come up with 10 things to prove she’s not into you. But, my list also prove she might actually be on the down low to begin with and is just trying to play a role to the public so noone gets suspicious. Let’s face it, being a lesbian is not accepted by everyone, regardless of what you see on MTV or t.v. in general. The reality is, homosexuality is not a universally accepted way of life, in the real world. Yes, I know it must hurt some people’s feelings for someone to say that out loud, but we’re all adults here, or should be. I write some pretty boring crap. I hope no child would read this material. In other words, you could be barking up the wrong tree altogether and don’t even know it. Then, when you fail to get the girl, you beat yourself up, thinking you did something wrong.
This is the general consensus of the “… is just not into you,” lists that are floating around. They all say, somehow it is your fault the other person isn’t into you. Trust me when I say, anyone, can get anyone, given the right time and opportunity. You could be smelly, old, young, fat, ugly and speak bad English, and still land a super model. I’ve seen it. I’ve arranged it. Nuff said!
She’s Just Not That Into You List
|She’s Just Not That Into You|
10. When introduced, she failed to mention her name – this should be a huge warning sign. Also this should prove to you that, this person has a lot to hide. It is not enough that fake women give fake names and fake numbers, but if a woman doesn’t mention her name at all, that’s a whole other ball of wax. Unless she’s working for the CIA and is deep deep deep undercover, she should give you her name when you are politely shaking her hand and telling her yours.
9. She leaves without saying goodbye or nice to meet you – this is classic douchebag mentality. Having no home training isn’t cute, but it could be a warning sign that she is ducking out, and not simply forgetting to be polite. It would be one thing to be in a long term relationship and be overbearing and need to know where she is all the time. But, if you just met her and she’s ducking out, that’s a sign to forget all about her. At best she has no manners. At worst, she intentionally did it. For every douchebag female you meet, there are two sweet and polite ones just wishing to meet you.
8. She refuses any and all drink offers from you – this shows that she is most likely paranoid, and you don’t need that sort of baggage. If any girl refuses a drink from you, in general, you should just move on at that point, regardless of how long you’ve been talking to her. At the very least she’s telling you that she is not interested in a relationship with you and at the worst, she’s a paranoid schizophrenic and might be an axe murderer. Run! If you are sitting with friends and buying them drinks and she refuses, you might want to ask her to leave, or get your friends to move to another spot with you.
7. She accepts drinks from you, but says nothing to you – really? Are you that dumb? GTFO. If you buy even one drink for her, or even give her a piece of gum and she doesn’t at least pretend to laugh at your corny jokes, it’s time for you to get away from her.
6. You just met her and she asks you for something – really? In this day and age of women’s “lib”, no woman should ask a man for anything she cannot get by her self. If you just meet her and she’s asking for something, she’s a moocher. If she asks, even for a drink, at a bar, run don’t walk, away from her. She’s a user. Or worse, she thinks she can use you.
5. She always shows up with a friend – it doesn’t matter if it’s a guy or a girl, a permanent friend, means she needs a chaperon when she’s around you. This does not send off warning signs, per se, but it could mean something a bit deeper. If she shows up with the same friend all the time, it could mean that “friend” is hers and not just a friend. You have to read the warning signs carefully. Stop listening to what people say, “oh she’s just a girl friend.” See what is going on in front of you. She is a “girlfriend”.
4. Noone ever knows where she is – it might not just be you she doesn’t call or hang out with, her own friends might not have a clue what is going on with her. This happens a lot. The friends could be a warning sign that she’s unwelcome. She might not ever be around because her own “friends” do not want her to be. They might simply be pretending that they don’t know where she is, when the truth is that, they never call her. Or, they could know she hangs out with her “friend” and know not to call her, nor speak about it. Again, this is one of those, pay attention to what is going on around you.
3. She looks like a 13 year old boy – this might be just too obvious, but I think some guys do not know. You cannot know what you don’t know. If the girl has a high and tight, wears plaid, and boots are all steel toes, this should be a huge warning sign to you. She seriously, not into to you… Hell, she’s not into you nor your “kind”, and, never will be. My only regret is that my lesbian friends cannot refurbish an engine. I really got the short end of the stick. No benefit anywhere 😦 [yup i got jokes]
2. She tells you, that she’s a lesbian – again this might seem obvious to most people, but there are guys out there that think this is an actual pickup line. Let’s explore where this confusion comes from. My lesbian representative informed me that girl on girl “movies” are not actual “women’s” “movies”, but the sick and twisted fantasies of some poor schlep who had the good fortune to be able to produce his own fantasy on-screen. So let’s fast forward to #2. The girl tells the guy she’s a lesbian and he reverts back to this “movie” that he saw with girl on girl action. He then interprets it to mean his new found lesbian is in fact a fantasy girl and girl representative, in the flesh, come to show him a wild night out. Now #2 doesn’t seem so far fetched anymore, when I explain it. Some people are just that confused.
1. She threatens you with bodily harm – this should be the number 1 sign that a girl is just not that into you.
Remember, all that glitters is not gold. Yes some girls play hard to get. Some girls play games with guys, just to test them. To that, I say leave them in the dust. If a girl feels she has to test you, then you should ditch her as soon as possible. Why? Because she’s drama. You do not need drama. There is someone better looking, richer, can cook and drama free and is just waiting for you to come along. Drop the elementary school chick and get with a real lady.