Scenarios of eating while black
I’m sitting enjoying ice cream with my wife at the local mall. We had just finished our Christmas shopping. I was going over in my head the list of toys I had bought and that secret something for the misses, she didn’t know about. Well I hoped she didn’t know, but I’m sure she probably knew about it before I even thought about it. The food court has a nice open ceiling to it. The snow gently fall through it, but we’re warmed by electric braziers set around the food court. Suddenly I’m surrounded by 25 men in military fatigues, all pointing machine guns at me. I’m ordered to stand up and to get on the wet ground. People gasp and hide their children’s faces. The armed men grab me and tell me to take my hands out of my pockets. At this point, I’ve had about enough of this. They say they are cops. Then suddenly my vision goes dark and pain shoots throughout my body. My heart! I’ve been tazered by these white thugs in front of everyone, and I look and see that my wife is too.
– This is the case of Major T Lemon on December 24th, 2007 in Wisconsin. There was an anonymous 911 call saying there was a “man” standing in the food court and that someone saw a gun. Apparently Wisconsin is one of the states that outlaws the constitutional right to bear arms. It seems the millions of idiots that live there have never sued the state on the basis of its unconstitutional laws. Be that as it may, this man was eating Gelato [Italian for ice cream] and ended up in the hospital, and was even charged for resisting arrest, although clearly no gun was found. He was simply eating while black. He was even trespassed off the property.
In this instance, the police did absolutely no police work. They had an anonymous tip with unsubstantiated corroborative evidence. In fact the victim in this case, Mr. Lemon, had all of his constitutional rights violated. Checking into the story a bit deeper Mr. Lemon was being targeted and the police were the goon squad that were the trap sprung in full view of the public. This was not a case of mistaken identity, it was a case of completely false information.
Mr. Lemon was an outspoken critic of the police, and the police were all too happy to carry out injustice and public humiliation. Least of the commentary about this situation is the fact that Wisconsin is a bastion of unconstitutionality. I can even imagine that when the police arrived at the mall, they saw Lemon first and then went to the security booth and pointed him out to see if he were the guy with the gun. Of course Lemon had no gun. But, at that point the whole scenario of the gun was beyond the police and they had their “scumbag” with his wife twitching on the ground. Thankfully, Lemon’s bad heart did not burst from the tazer or the full blown nightmare of their police debacle would have been evident.
The media was all too happy to paint Mr. Lemon as a “scumbag”. Not a single report came on the side of Mr. Lemon. Instead of reporting “Innocent Man and Wife Tazered While Eating Gelato at Local Mall” they all ran with “Suspected Gun Man Tazered in Local Mall”. Who cares that no gun was found? Who cares that no OTHER gun man was found? Gone is any notion of independent reporting. Either the police have the paper editors by the balls or the newspaper felt it their obligation to paint a Black man as some scary gun toating menace to society. Except,… he was sitting eating gelato with his wife, a very unlikely scenario. This fact is lost on both the media and the police.
I’m sitting enjoying a nice fresh lobster, fresh squeezed lemon with my bib on, enjoying the meal with my friends. Suddenly [yes i did nothing but eat] a cop appears before me and tells me to “stand up and keep your hands where I can see them”. Clearly this guy is something out of deliverance. He shoves me and then he and his buddy cop throw me to the ground and handcuff me.
– This is the real life story of Baltimore Raven rookie Tony Fein. Fein attended Ole Miss and was signed as a free agent in June following a minicamp tryout. He is an Iraq veteran who served in the Army for more than three years before playing college ball. In two seasons at Ole Miss, he had 136 tackles (77 solo) in 24 games, according to the Ravens Web site. The real story is that one of the restaurant employees saw a group of white men passing what he thought was a gun from one to another at the table, but it turned out to be a cell phone. The officers arrived on the scene and went over to Fein instead. A clear case of eating while black. Regardless of what reports say, Fein has never been in trouble with the law and has never owned any weapon. The cop tried to say Fein shoved him and caused him to fall and injure his elbow. Fein was charged with assaulting a police officer, yet immediately released.
This isn’t even a case of mistaken identity. The call was made about the white group of men. The policeman took it upon himself to turn away from the white group and harass Mr. Fein. It isn’t even a case of bad police work, because the dirty cop knew who the suspects were. I would hope that Mr. Fein would not only seek a very lucrative law suit, but seek to have both dirty cops removed off the streets of Baltimore.
In any instance were police are the bullies and antagonist, it is our duty to have them removed from the force. There is simply no leeway given to someone that has a gun, and can kill citizens without remorse to be in such a position. Everyone wants to jump on the side of the police, when it is the citizens that are at the end of these dirty cops. Police have to be better, faster, stronger and smarter, not dirty, degenerate, low-life, scum and villany. Police have to know the constitution like the back of their hands. They cannot plead ignorance, nor seek leeway in their line of duty.
Regarding and observing our constitutional rights is the minimum benchmark for police work to begin. We cannot say “but he’s doing his police work, cut him some slack”. If the police have to step on the constitution to perform their line of work, then they don’t need to be police. Why? Because thousands upon thousands of good cops are out there all day long that don’t tread on the constitution as an excuse for doing their duty or carrying out police work. It is an insult to these good cops to say that the scumbag cops are our lowered expectations of how police work is handled. Do we lower the bar for the retards on the police force to function? Or, do we keep the bar to the expectations we have for the good cops to perform.
While white people often feel that Black people inordinately portray themselves as being the targets of race, they only do so when they think the person saying so is beneath them. There have been thousands of reports of doctors, lawyers, police chiefs, judges, etc… that have all come out and said they have been the target of racism also. If all the ducks quack, don’t you think perhaps, just perhaps you might want to go check the shed for the fox?
I’m the victim of racism by the police all the time. Almost exclusively so. In fact, since I have been out of school, the only racism I have received has been from police and no one else. At 6’3 240lbs and good looking, most normal citizens wouldn’t dream of antagonizing me, but not the police. When I managed stores and called for help, they didn’t show up. And, I don’t live in a bad neighborhood. I nearly have a doctorates degree and carry myself like I own the world. I said that to say, I have no reason to nonchalantly play the race card.
The police are out of control. There is zero police work done these days. They think that cutting corners is the way to go.
What you should do if you’re stopped by the police while eating while Black –
- remain absolutely silent to any questions
- if asked for anything tell them you do NOT give them permission
- if asked to stand, sit, move, come, go inform them that you do not give them permission to order you around and it is against your constitutional rights
- ask for their superior to come to the sight
- request to see their badge and I.D. [there are not too few cases of people impersonating cops who take people from public view and murder them]
If you are afraid of going to jail, you’re going to jail anyway. Get it in your mind that you are going to jail. Based on this viewpoint then, not giving police permission to completely rape you and trash all of your CONSTITUTIONAL rights is your DUTY. YOU have to protect your constitutional rights. Dirty scumbag cop? Yes, even against a scumbag cop. Cops rely on you to violate your own constitutional rights. Cops rely on your to give up your rights by giving them permission.
- if you do not give your permission to be searched, they cannot search you
- if you do not give your permission to be seized, they cannot seize you
- if you do not give your permission to be ordered around, they cannot order you around
Anyone who would say that you not giving permission is not “cooperating with the cops” are neither a patriot, nor even intelligent. It is your duty to protect yourself, even against cops. We live in a day and age where our survival is threatened by both criminals and cops. If you don’t wake up and realize this, you’ll end up not only with your constitutional rights trampled on, you can end up dead easily. Police carry guns and aren’t afraid to use them.