Islam is it Really Evil? Are there Really Boogie Men?
I’m gonna mess up this quote I’m sure, “news of my death has been greatly exaggerated”.
It seems in both cases we not only trained, sold them weapons, made contracts with them, but out and out lied about how bad they were 0.o
It is staggering how awful and HUGE the lies are about these two men.
Oh Oh, and then I found out “terrorism” INCLUDING 9/11 is responsible for a whopping 5,000 American deaths, ever. FIVE THOUSANDS DEATHS! THAT’S A 5 WITH 3 ZEROS. That’s it? Wait what?
[ pictured left, real Osama 2001 left, fake Osama 2006 right ] Dude seriously. Honestly. Tell me. What in God’s HOLY name is going on? five thousand people. More soldiers have died in Iraq than all the Americans combined have died due to terrorism. 150,000 people die every year from heart disease alone.
When I found out about Osama not being the leader of a terrorist sleeper cell… WAIT when I found out that “AL QUA EDA” is a made up CIA word meaning LITERALLY – “the list” of the Afghanistan freedom fighters. There is no “group” called Al Qua Eda. Then when you go to the CIA website, of the most wanted list, Bin Laden is not wanted in connection withe 9/11, at all. In fact there is no mention of 9/11. Not only that, the CFR, has the full confession by Bin Laden himself saying he not only did not do 9/11, but knew nothing about it. From the information I’ve looked over from the CIA, the CFR and other actual credible and direct sources, Osama Bin Laden and the Bin Laden Saudi family are welcomed friends by the U.S. government. Man I tell you, I wanted to burn my bra… err… underwear. [declassified materials]
“Al-Qaida,(sic) literally ‘the database,’ was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians,” admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, whose Foreign Office portfolio included control of British Intelligence Agency MI-6 and the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), in a column published by the UK Guardian newspaper.
In other words, the so-called Al Qaeda, which has been promoted by the Media Cartel as the cause of all bombings and terrorism since the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York on September 11, 2001, is simply a database of CIA trained “terrorists” (or “freedom fighters,” depending on your perspective) which has become a convenient Global Boogeyman for the 21st Century.
Overall, the U.S. government looked favorably on the Arab recruitment drives. … Some of the most ardent cold warriors at [CIA headquarters at] Langley thought this program should be formally endorsed and extended. … [T]he CIA “examined ways to increase their participation, perhaps in the form of some sort of international brigade,” … Robert Gates [then-head of the CIA’s Directorate of Intelligence] recalled. … At the Islamabad station Milt Bearden felt that bin Laden himself “actually did some very good things” … But nothing came of it …
But J. Michael Springmann, head of the non-immigrant visa section at the “CIA-dominated” US consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, in 1987-88, said he learned that the CIA had a “program to bring people to the United States for terrorist training, people recruited by the CIA and its asset Usama bin Laden, and the idea was to get them trained and send them back to Afghanistan to fight the then Soviets.” “Their nationalities for the most part were Pakistani, Palestinian, Syrian, Lebanese.” These “recruits without backgrounds” were given visas over Springmann’s protests.
WAIT, then I found out that all the 9/11 hijackers are all alive, yes all 19 are alive and well. [ correction 18 are alive, one was already dead before 2001 ] In fact one was issued an apology by our own government.
However as soon as the list of “hijackers” was published, doubts began to arise. Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press after meeting with President George W. Bush on Sept. 20th, “It was proved that five of the names included in the FBI list had nothing to do with what happened.” 1. Saeed Alghamdi, 2. Mohand Alshehri, 3. Abdul aziz Alomari, 4. Salem Alhazmi
Saudi officials at the embassy were unable to verify the whereabouts of the fifth accused hijacker, 5. Khalid Al-Mihdhar. However, Arab newspapers say Al-Mihdhar is still alive.
A sixth person on the FBI’s list, Saudi national 6. Waleed Alshehri, is living in Casablanca, according to an official with the Royal Air Moroc, the Moroccan commercial airline. According to the unnamed official, Alshehri lived in Dayton Beach, Fla., where he took flight training at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Now he works for a Moroccan airline. On Sept. 22, Associated Press reported that Alshehri had spoken to the U.S. embassy in Morocco. “His photograph was released by the FBI, and has been shown in newspapers and on television around the world. That same Mr Al-Shehri has turned up in Morocco, proving clearly that he was not a member of the suicide attack. ” – Daily Trust 24th September 2001 “He was reported to have been in Hollywood, Florida, for a month earlier this year but his father, Ahmed, said that Waleed was alive and well and living in Morocco.”
2 men with same name cobbled together into terrorist
Omari Number 1
7. Mr. Al-Omari, a pilot with Saudi Airlines, walked into the US embassy in Jeddah to demand why he was being reported as a dead hijacker in the American media.
“a pilot with Saudi Airlines, was astonished to find himself accused of hijacking as well as being dead and has visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation.” – Independent 17th September 2001
Omari Number 2
8. ” a Saudi man has reported to authorities that he is the real Abdulaziz Alomari, and claims his passport was stolen in 1995 while he studied electrical engineering at the University of Denver. Alomari says he informed police of the theft.” – ABCNews “I couldn’t believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this.” – Telegraph 23rd September 2001 “Alomari has since been found in Saudi Arabia and is apparently cleared in the case” – New York Times
9. Mr. Al-Ghamdi is still alive and well and at his job for Tunis Air “I was completely shocked. For the past 10 months I have been based in Tunis with 22 other pilots learning to fly an Airbus 320. The FBI provided no evidence of my presumed involvement in the attacks.” – Telegraph 23rd September 2001 “..not dead and had nothing to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and Washington.” – Saudi embassy
10. “Mr Al-Hamzi is 26 and had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou after a holiday in Saudi Arabia when the hijackers struck. He was accused of hijacking the American Airlines Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon.” – Telegraph 23rd September 2001
11. Ahmed Alnami (Flight 93) “I’m still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked.” He had never lost his passport and found it “very worrying” that his identity appeared to have been “stolen” and published by the FBI without any checks. The FBI had said his “possible residence” was Delray Beach in Florida. ” – Telegraph 23rd September 2001
12. Ameer Bukhari “Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash last year. ” – CNN Correction [ that would have been he died in 2000. Poor guy, may he rest in peace. And hopefully the FBI will apologize for smearing a dead man’s name. ]
13. Adnan Bukhari “Adnan Bukhari is still in Florida” – CNN Correction
14. Amer Kamfar “..that a suspect sought by the FBI, Amer Kamfar, was in fact an alive pilot in Arabia. ” – Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001 [translate]
15. “Saudi Embassy officials in Washington have challenged his identity. They say a Saudi electrical engineer named Abdulaziz Alomari had his passport and other papers stolen in 1996 in Denver when he was a student and reported the theft to police there at the time. ” – BBC
The others are missing or no one knows who the FBI meant by those names. Nearly every one of the men named have all been cleared. Quite a few of them actually work in the U.S. military. Isn’t that strange? The Saudi Airlines pilot, along with the airlines considered suing the FBI for defamation of character, of both the pilot and the airline. Needless to say, the FBI blew it off. But still has all 19 on their website.
Robert Mueller, Director of the FBI, has twice been forced to admit on CNN that there is “no legal proof to prove the identities of the suicidal hijackers”. identities of the hijackers LATimes The Director of the FBI FBI MUELLER identify hijacker said on September 20 in response to the question: Do you still have a high level of confidence that you can accurately identify the hijackers?
MR. MUELLER: I know I said at the outset that I had a high level of confidence on the identities of the hijackers. We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifests. We have several others that are still in question. So it’s … the investigation is ongoing, and I am not certain as to several of the others.
WAIT, when I found out that we tried to force Saddam Hussein to accept World Bank loans and he refused; threatened him, and he refused; cause an uprising, and the people refused; … send in assassin squads, who failed; …. Man, I tell you, this country of ours.
What is going on?